Minor Declaration

Please also note that all students interested in the Business Studies Minor must have declared a major and have taken at least 50% of the courses, including one Stern course, before declaring the minor.

Minor Declaration for CAS Students
CAS students need only apply using the online form through this website.

Minor Declaration for Students in Other NYU Divisions
Non-CAS students must declare the minor through the "Application for Cross-School Minor" form found in Albert. The minor declaration for non-CAS students cannot be processed the form is completed.

  • Application for Cross-School Minor (The "host school" is CAS and the "home school" is the school you're currently in.)
  • Note that Liberal Studies Core students may not declare the Business Studies Minor while still in the Liberal Studies Core Program; please wait until transitioning out of the program before declaring.
Stay Connected